Monday, January 28, 2008

A Friend That Wasn't Really A Friend

I had a dream of loosing a friend that wasn't really a friend at all. It was morning and I was summoned to a two storied house for some reason to meat with a friend that wasnt really a friend. Me and him were talking and actually getting along, then we decided to move furniture because we heard on the knews that there was going to be a tsunami. So once we moved the furniture around we went upstairs to peer through the huge glass windows starring at the beach. It began to get cloudy, then windy. Suddenly we could see a huge wave about to hit us so we grabbed onto the nearest thing we could find. I grabbed onto a door and he grabbed onto a pole and we were ready for it to hit us. Meanwhile I looked at him and he at me, then it hit and everything whent every where. It was as if I had blacked out. I found myself on the beach holding onto a twig, he on the other hand was holding onto a tire. We were both holding onto something devoured by the sand as the wave came in. I looked behind me to see if the house was still standing but all I could see was scattered rubble. I then turned to look at him and at the corner of my eye I could see another wave coming to sweep us away. As the wave came I clenched onto the twig tightly. Then it hit and I was miles away from where I was before. I was lying some where else further up the beach when I realized I was alone. Out of exhaustion I passed out latter to wake up with someone holding my hand to get me up. It must have been a rescue team because all I knew was that I was on the beach one minute and in a huge building with hundreds of people in rags I could only assume was a refuge camp for all the homeless people due to the tsunami that hit. I found myself in the midst of hundreds of other people in a line waiting to get their food and new clothing. Somehow my sister found me and I was relieved to have someone I trusted bring me out and guide me to another, much more safer place than here. Then I woke up.

Eventually I figured out this dream meant that me and my so called friend were eventually going to split completely without any contact, and that is exactly what happened after a dream. It was as if a tsunami wiped both our slates clean so we can start over and for get about the past as we forget about each other.

No comments: