Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Poetry

In a dream of mine...

A moments lapse in time
I was cold until your hands touched mine,
I was shivering, with chattering teath until you covered them with your lips,
I was hopeless until you gave me hope and all those other tips,
I wasn't shure If I was crazy to try to be normal until you showed me its normal to be crazy,
You keep me off my toes and from being extremely lazy,
I thought you were something I could never find,
You must be in a dream of mine,
If so, that is still fine,
As long as someday you will be my valentine!
Why not we would both be cute?
You've seen that dress and I have seen your suit,
Come on, put it on,
Lets both run to the beach together,
We can play in the sand and enjoy the sunny weather,
That is unless you could think of something better?
But what is better than being with you?
They say when I am near you I act like a bumbling fool,
Nothing on earth or the heavens above,
would convince me other wise that I am not in love!

Blue

Aoron's eyes were blue like the sky,
whenever you stare at them you just want to die,

Kasandra's eyes were a deep brown,
she had a tough attitude and always wore a frown,

Carle's eyes were very hazel,
the insides were brown with the outside green like fresh bassil,

Brandy's eyes were rich with a blue jean blue,
dont you envy her? You just want to steel them so you could have them too!

The Sting

Why do you hurt me so?
I thought you said you didn't want me to go?
Your hurtful words lashed out at me like the tail of a scorpion,
Now the words linger as if I have still just been poisoned,
When I am with you my ego feels bruised and battered,
As if the feelings i told you will not and have never mattered,
When I first met you, you were a sweet and intreaging fellow,
I wish I would have known better that you were really fake and shallow,
You told lies and thought I would never find out,
I am glad you are still alone because now you know what it feels like to pout,
I hope you're happy with yourself now,
because you are not with me, but instead flirting with a big fat cow!
Are you happy, is she worth it?
I bet you you don't even know her name you discusting serphant!

No comments: