Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Lion And The Baby

( This story gets a bit graphic)

During a moment in my life, when I was trying to find my love I managed to hit a few obstacles on my way. One of those obstacles was a lying, selfish, decieving beast. He had desire for me, but it was only physical physical desire. He was a lie in his own shadow. His attacks were swift as they came pouring out of his mouth. He would hurt my feelings as if I had none. One day he tried to convince me along with other people who believed in the fake barier around himself, that he was civilized. I kept to myself, learning from my past expierience that his words hurt (stabbed) me before. That night I began to think to myself as I was about to sleep, "Maybe he diserves another chance." As I drift to sleep slowly I begin to dream:

I began to dream about a lion. A lion tamer had walked into a wide room bringing with him his pet lion. He told everybody the lion was tame and would never hurt anyone. People gathered all around the lion to watch him as the tamer would brush his hair and pet his face. The lion just sat there. People began getting closer and closer to the lion, and still he wouldn't budge. The lion just sat there. Suddenly the tamer bursted out, "This lion wont even hurt a baby." He then turned to a woman, "Can I see your baby?" She gave it to him without reconsidering or even thinking he was crazy. She trusted the man and that lion. So he took the baby and put it in front of the lion. I thought to myself, "He must be insane!!!" But everybody said the lion was tame and he hasn't even attempted to hurt anyone so why should he hurt someone now. As soon as the man put the baby right in front of his mouth he bit the baby right in half.

After that I woke up upset, later figuring out who the lion was.

No comments: