Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Least Favorite Animals

My least favorite animals are:

  • The buzzard
  • vampire bat
  • leach
  • warthog
  • condor
  • ground hog
  • mole
  • crow
  • opposum

I hate the buzzard because it looks ugly and smelly. I recently found out they poo on their legs to cool themselves off.

I hate the vampire bat because they look ugly and suck on the blood of others.

I hate the leach because it looks like a disfunctional worm and sucks blood out of your skin. The thought of it just makes me shiver!

I dislike the warthog because they are dull in color and piggy-like. They also have rough looking skin that has hairs on it making it look unpleasant.

I dislike the condor because it looks like somebody ran over it's head or shaved off all it's feathers on its head and neck. Other than that I don't mind the bird.

I dislike the groundhog because when I was a child, those stupid things would get into my mothers flower bed and ruin it.

I really dislike the crow because it is an annoying bird that just wont shut-up. When I was a teenager there was a group of crows that would perch on my neighbors tree. They would wake me up with their stupid crowing on Saturdays and Sundays from my lovely sleep.

I don't mind baby opposums, but big opposums are u-g-ly! They have the weirdest heads. Their heads look scary, like somebody grabbed their nose and started pulling it. Their scary heads also have these sharp teeth and bidy black eyes with scary looking gray markings around its eyes. I also dont like them because they used to steal my kitty cat's food when I left it outside. My poor kitty didn't know what was going on!

No comments: