Friday, February 22, 2008

Memorys I hope to never forget

Memories of my Grandpa from my moms side:
I remember one time when I was five years old playing with him at the dinner table. I was hidding from him and he was making his hand into a little animal that would find me.

I also remember at Xmas and other holidays when he would pretend to take off his thumb then put it back on. I always tried to figure it out by going behind him, but he never let me see how he did it.

Memories of my Grandpa from my dads' side:
Me, my brother and sister would go for walks with him.

We used to go traveling with them around the United States.

My Grandpa never told my parents that one day I went deep into the woods behind the house to find him and my brother with my sister.

Memories of my sister:
When we were little we used to play on the swings at our grandparents house.

When we were also little we played in our backyard with toy dinosaurs and made a town. We used the big rocks to make a mini apartment for the dinosaurs. We turned it into a little soap opera!

We used to plot mischievus things on my brother by taping his voice and saying something about him later in the microphone. We were brats!

I also remember coming to the Girl Scout meetings with my sister at her annoying friends house.

Memories of my dog Sheba:
I remember teaching her tricks. She was a smart dog.

I remember all the cute little puppies she had.

Relationships I remember:
I remember my best friend when I was a little girl. Her name was Annette. I recently saw her again as I was substituting at Santiago High School last year. She was a Substitute Teacher and hoped to become a real teacher some day! I told her I wanted to become a Teacher's Aid and that I was too scared to become a teacher. She was always so smart and I always competed with her when we were in elementary school. I hope to see her again.

I remember hearing that my other friend from Norco High named Vanessa was a Teacher as well recently, but every time I try to call her now she is almost always buisy.

I remember my first kiss. It was at night near the side of a road with the city lights glistening back at us.

I remember the first good kiss I got from a guy I dated. It felt so good! I felt like I was literaly melting.

I remember my first puppy love relationship. I believe It was when I was 5 years old. I was friends with this boy named Brent that my parents babysat. He told me I was his girlfriend and used to get jealouse when I would play with other boys. We never kissed we just used to play and hug.

Well thats enough about my memories for now.
I hope someday when I am old and forgetful that I will look at this list and enjoy remembering the best times of my life.

No comments: