Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pets or Raisonettes? II

When I got older I started to like modern pets...

My parents decided to get me a bird one-day. The bird I ended up getting was a cockatiel. I named her Tina. I got her when she was a baby. I used to feed her baby bird food through a serenge. She was cute until she started biting me. When she got older she started to lay eggs. Sometimes I would try to hold her but she would peck at me! After a while she was mean, messy and got annoying so I put her outside in the backyard. Then one night I forgot to bring her in the house and left her outside all night. When I got up in the morning I went outside to feed her and the cage was on the floor with the door wide opened. It looked as if someone had accidentally tipped over the cage and let her out. Then we looked around and found out that it was a stray cat that got her and ate her because there were feathers everywhere! I was sorta discusted after that and didn't ever want a Cockatiel again.

I had a dog that my mom baught me and her name was Sheba. She was a German shephard mixed with husky and wolf. She was a very friendly dog. I liked her so much that I almost hate to mention what had happened to her. She lived a good long life and had lots of litters of puppies, an amazing 12 to 11 twice almost every year. Although 10 to 6 would almost always make it from infant hood to puppy hood. Then one day we got her spaid and got rid of her hubby, because we were going to move to the suburbs. When we moved in our house we didn't really think she was going to go crazy and jump the neighbors fence and eat their poodle, but she did. I think she must have thought it was a cat, my gosh I even thought it was a cat! Apperantly this lady dog-catcher had caught my dog to take to the pound and took it upon herself to put her to sleep because she thought it would be too expensive for us to pay a fine for eating the neighbors dog. When I heard her say this to my mom I told her, "You killed my dog?" After that she couldn't look at us for the rest of that conversation (.......... I'm sad now).

After a while I was tired of animals that required high maintenance.

No comments: